What is jack_mixer?
It is licensed under GPL version 2 (or later).
- Mix any number of input channels (mono or stereo).
- Control balance and faders with MIDI commands.
- Handle session management with LASH.
- Create as many outputs as necessary.
- Quickly monitor inputs (PFL) and outputs.
If you have trouble getting jack_mixer working, find a bug or you miss some feature, do not hesitate to contact the maintainer (see below).
jack_mixer was initially written and supported by Nedko Arnaudov, it is now maintained by Frédéric Péters. You can reach Frédéric at fpeters (a.t) 0d (dot) be, and Nedko at nedko (a.t) arnaudov (dot) name. They can also be found in #lad on FreeNode (as fredp and nedko).
Last but not least the icon has been created by Lapo Calamandrei.