What is jack_mixer?
It is licensed under GPL version 2 (or later).
- Mix any number of input channels (mono or stereo).
- Control balance, faders, mute and solo with MIDI commands.
- Handle session management with New Session Manager (NSM) and LADISH (L1).
- Create as many mono or stereo outputs as necessary.
- Quickly monitor inputs (PFL) and outputs.
If you have trouble getting jack_mixer working, find a bug or you miss some feature, do not hesitate to open an issue on GitHub.
jack_mixer was initially written and supported by Nedko Arnaudov, it is now maintained by Frédéric Péters. You can reach Frédéric at fpeters (a.t) 0d (dot) be, and Nedko at nedko (a.t) arnaudov (dot) name. Most recently, the primary developers are Daniel Sheeler at dsheeler (a.t) pobox (dot) com and Christopher Arndt at chris (a.t) chrisarndt (dot) de, and you can also usually find these folks in #jack_mixer or #lad on Libera (as fpeters, nedko, dsheeler and strogon14).
Last but not least the icon has been created by Lapo Calamandrei.